Please sign my GUESTBOOK!! I paid extra so no ads will be sent to a posted email.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Got this blogging thing down cold

For all of you who do not know, I am a member of The First Troop Philadelphia City Cavalry.  The FTPCC is Troop A 1-104th Cavalry in the PA National Guard.  We have been activated to be the USBATT of Multinational Force and Observers (MFO51).  We are stationed in the Egyptian Sinai.  We are along the coast in a Southern Base and have a beach-front view.  It rocks!!  We spend our days observing and reporting possible violations of the peace accord between Egypt and Israel.  There are different duties, and I am a driver and radio operator while here.  I am also a trained combat-lifesaver.  While here I am publishing a rogue newsletter called the MFO Toilet Paper.  It is a comedy piece and I have posted four issues so far.  If you would like a copy, you can email me and I will forward them to you.  To the right is the symbol of the MFO.  

We deployed in November and we hope to return toward the end of the year.  We have to be relieved first.  My family resides in Trooper, PA.  We have friends and family looking in on them from time to time, but you may reach them to drop them a note of encouragement at the following email addresses:  jodi.kay@verizon.net, or pjswarrior12@yahoo.com.

I will continue to post here as daily as possible.  I will try to include pics and videos as best I can.  Thanks for all the support while I am away!!

No comments: