Please sign my GUESTBOOK!! I paid extra so no ads will be sent to a posted email.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Code.Org Affiliate Training Begins!

Are you ready for some CODE.ORG?

What a fantastic way to start my journey into the 2014-2015 school year!  I have had a fantastic summer so far!  I have been able to travel to my ancestral home in New Albany, Indiana, mourn the loss of a wonderful light in the world (Cheers to you Aunt Sally!),  visit with friends (Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and family in Florida!), and camp with my family in our Super Shanty (See Pictures in an upcoming post)!  We even found time to fit in sports and fun at Cub Adventures Scout Camp at Camp Hart in Green Lane, PA!

As the summer comes to a close, I am taking a trip I was invited on last school year!  I am going to training in Las Vegas to become a Code.Org K-5 Affiliate Trainer.  I will be learning how to engage other teachers and promote STEM learning in a fantastic new way!  Please check out Code.org online and find out more about how to get your students (K-12) involved and excited about learning to write CODE!  I will post more from the training!  See you in Vegas Baby!

- Mr. S

No comments: